- This event has passed.
ECPA: Future leaders for future readers – Next is BEA!
May 2nd, 2017 - May 3rd, 2017
Missed us at ECPA Leadership Summit 2017?
Then meet us at BEA to find out more about our Inspiring Publishing Software that helps further your mission!
We are proud to have been a sponsor of ECPA Leadership Summit 2017 at Colorado Cheyenne Mountain
Resort in Colorado Springs, Colorado and are also very proud to be an affiliate member of ECPA. Thank you very much to all participants and organizors of this fantastic event.
knkPublishing has been passionate about publishing and technology for over 25 years.
Working with publishers across the globe has taught us that innovation requires both flexible, modern technology and open-minded, visionary leaders. If you are interested in learning more about our ideas on:
- Successful Change Management to support innovative thinking
- Business Process innovations to support new Business Models
- Process Automation through CRM or Marketing Automation
- And Publishing Software that helps Publishers to take Advantage of Media Transformation and Digitization
With this year’s theme, “Future Leaders for Future Readers”, this 2-day conference features in-depth presentations by C-Suite leaders focused on the most pressing issues and trends.
This welcoming meeting provides lots of networking opportunities, along with the latest market data, with updates on genres, formats and channels in Christian publishing. A panel of industry experts will discuss the latest efficiency solutions available for publishers in marketing, discovery, workflow and production.
Learn more about knkPublishing:
Meet us at BEA!
In case you did not have a chance to talk to us at ECPA Leadership Summit, meet us at this year’s BEA.
Latest posts by Jason Spanos (see all)
- The Evolution of Data and Workflow - 20. February 2017
- Surfing the demand curve with new types of metadata - 21. November 2016