Cloud Technology in Book Publishing — Webinar
June 10 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT| Free
Outsourcing IT – Cloud technology creates opportunities to reduce costs, improve capabilities and conserve precious capital!
Target Audience: C-Level Publishing Executives and mid-upper management of all publishing sectors
Maverick Publishing Specialists Technology Leader, Nancy Roberts, discusses the cloud technology value proposition and why businesses should be moving aggressively, post-Covid19, to outsource their technology services and investment to the cloud.
Why You Should Register:
- If you need to preserve capital and focus on your own core publishing competencies
- If you need to scale your technology requirements to meet changing demand
- If you need to preserve capital
- If you need to move costs from fixed to variable
then this webinar is important for you.
- Nancy Roberts is the Founder and CEO at Umbrella, using Artificial Intelligence to overcome corporate bias and provide equality of opportunity at work, and providing Business Inclusivity and diversity consulting. Ms. Roberts is also Head of Technology & Content at Maverick Publishing Specialists, who are focused on providing high-level publishing transition and e-publishing strategy development, with expertise across all areas of print and electronic information.