#Finance – Invoice Receipt Process of the Future
October 16 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
In this web session you will learn more about scanning and processing documents via text recognition, the workflow in Document Capture and tips and tricks for payment transactions.
The manual capture of incoming invoices can be time-consuming and error-prone. Thanks to modern technologies such as Document Capture and the use of text recognition (OCR), the process from invoice receipt to processing, approval and electronic storage of the invoice can now be largely automated. The focus is on saving time and relieving employees within the process. Access options via app and web portal enable a more flexible and efficient approval workflow and error minimization through the consistent implementation of the 4-eyes-principle.
Topics at a glance:
- Saving time in everyday work through automated data acquisition
- Minimisation of manual errors during invoice capture
- Relief of employees through text recognition (OCR)
- Minimisation of errors in the approval workflow through dual control function
- Flexibility through access to all your data via app and web portal
- Simple processing of invoices with just a few clicks
- Intuitive and clear user interface
Register now to receive the session recording using the form below!
If you have any questions or suggestions, you are welcome to send us an e-mail at knkServices@knk.com.