#Royalties – Royalty Handling in Times of Distributed Royalties
October 21 @ 3:00 am - 4:00 am EDT
In this web session you will learn more about content-based management and billing of fees in various formats.
For the economic success of publishing houses it is crucial to market existing content flexibly in various forms of exploitation. The resulting royalty claims must of course still be settled correctly. Find out how knkPublishing enables you to manage your royalties efficiently and at the same time guarantees maximum flexibility in the use of content!
Topics at a glance:
- Management of rights at content level
- Management of differing royalty conditions for each form of exploitation
- Automated billing of royalties
- Central administration of complex royalty contracts (including agency participation and multiple authors)
- Bundling of existing contracts (cross-factory) directly at the contact (centrally visible for all parties involved)
- Definition of contract templates to increase the efficiency of contract creation
- Quick contract entry to support “small rights” (e.g. a picture)
- Automated settlement of advance payments and guarantee royalties
Register now for the session using the form below!
Your registration will be registered automatically. You will receive the access data by e-mail 1-2 days before the event. If you have any questions or suggestions until then, you are welcome to send us an e-mail at knkServices@knk.com.