M&A experts from The Fisher Company discuss changes in the acquisition landscape in a post-Covid19 world.
Target Audience: C-Level Publishing Executives and mid-upper management of all publishing sectors
Covid19 has forced many businesses to reconsider entry and exit strategies and their long term plans. Join us as we discuss the opportunities created by the new normal, and strategies to enhance the long term value of your business. Flexibility, cash management and the ability to react quickly to potentially dramatic changes in volume, product preference, and distribution channel are skills required in this environment. Our team of experts will share some tried and true strategies for weathering the storm.
Why You Should Register:
- If you are considering selling your publishing business, this webinar will offer suggestions on how to position for the sale.
- If you are in the market to buy a business, this webinar will discuss important metrics to evaluate
- If you need to enhance the long term value of your business
- If you need tested strategies for weathering the post-COVID19 storm
- Howard Fisher is the founder and a Managing Director of The Fisher Company. He has experience in creating, developing, acquiring, and selling successful publishing companies both as an executive and advisor.The Fisher Company was established in 2002 to provide strategic advice to corporate and entrepreneurial publishers with a focus on mergers and acquisitions. The company has brokered more than 50 publishing transactions, and has been an advisor for due diligence, and value calculation on dozens more. The company has worked with more than 100 publishers in an advisory or consulting capacity.
- Desmond Higgins is a senior book publishing executive with extensive international experience in both trade and educational publishing.Over the last 35 years in the publishing industry he has been responsible for book publishers in Australia, Belgium, France, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.He has worked for publishers including Macmillan, Thomson-Reuters, Hachette, and Bonnier. While CEO of Bonnier Publishing UK he oversaw a group of publishers with annual sales of more than $100 million with 250 employees.
- Miriam Warren brings experience in academic, association, and trade publishing with extensive knowledge of print production, editing, design, operations and distribution at for-profit and mission-based houses.Her academic and trade experience includes budget creation, scheduling, design, editing, workflow analysis, data management, inventory management, and distribution. She has strong analytic skills and technical knowledge.Serving on the board of directors for Publisher’s Association of the West, Miriam has presented on publishing panels and developed course material for programs.
[fusion_button link=”https://www.knkpublishingsoftware.com/knk-software-websession-program-operational-technology-strategies-to-manage-your-publishing-business-in-the-new-normal/” text_transform=”” title=”” target=”_blank” link_attributes=”” alignment=”” modal=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” s2id_autogen23=”” color=”custom” button_gradient_top_color=”#336699″ button_gradient_bottom_color=”#336699″ button_gradient_top_color_hover=”#336699″ button_gradient_bottom_color_hover=”#336699″ accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” type=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”” border_radius=”” border_color=”” border_hover_color=”” size=”xlarge” stretch=”default” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” s2id_autogen24=”” s2id_autogen24_search=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ s2id_autogen25=”” s2id_autogen25_search=”” animation_offset=””]Click here to get back to our main Webinar Program page![/fusion_button]
Get access to the webinar recording now:
The webinar has already taken place. We will be happy to provide you with the recording of the webinar. For this please enter your contact details in the form below.
[contact-form-7 id=”5608″ title=”webinar_Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures in Post-Covid19 Environment”]