The knk vision is to provide a constant flow of inspiration for our community.
In time, the forum will not be limited to webinars alone; it will be a mixture of various forms of communication such as webinars, conference panel discussions, on site seminar events, trainings, LinkedIn and Facebook groups, and podcasts. Our intention is to offer this forum at no cost to participants, and for all discussions to be untainted by commercial sales pitches, demonstrations, or obligation.
These webinars will provide unique perspectives from publishing industry leaders regarding timely, compelling, and forward thinking topics and trends. knk strives to inform and impact publisher initiatives, promote staff development, and build a communal approach to addressing current industry challenges.
Some of the many topics we plan to address:
- What is Artificial Intelligence Role in Publishing?
- Manufacturing trends and disruption in the pipeline
- Metadata is King!
- Royalties Unlimited – Content Chunking, Subscriptions, Sub-Rights, and Transitioning to a Digital Management and Payment Process
- Publishing – The State of the Affairs, Past, Current, and Future
- Production Management at Home – Part II
- How are our valued industry associations fairing during the pandemic?
- Optimizing the Amazon Channel
- Innovation Mindset and Publishing’s Response to a Turbulent 2020
As an international company with offices located the US, Germany, UK, Canada, and France, knk Software imparts a diverse vision and a substantive publishing perspective.
We look forward to sharing our publishing network and expertise with webinar participants in the months to come.
In the post COVID-19 world, cash management will take on new urgency. Our speakers shared proven strategies to conserve cash and reduce operating expenses while increasing the long-term value of your business.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us, via email knkServices@knk.com.