knkPublishing for Magazine Publishers (B2C)
knkPublishing supports modern magazine publishers in establishing new sources of revenues using digital media. Whether you are dealing with a broad audience, or focuse on a particular target group such as children, women, men or special interests (like lifestyle, health, sports, etc), knkPublishing publishing software provides you with innovative functions covering the latest requirements for managing subscriptions, ads, articles and customer data.
Manage your full range of products and services (digital, print or a combination) in one integrated system, adjusting them to the various behaviors of media consumption.
knkPublishing – Efficient processes for creating magazines, apps and digital content
Standardization – knkPublishing helps you to establish a standardized subscription contract management by allowing you to define easy-to-use subscription templates. The templates contain a selection of individual parameters, such as minimum subscription period, cancelation period, specific prices and accounting frequencies, which can be defined individually.
Reduce the number of errors caused by manual processes – Through the integration in knkPublishing, all customer data (such as address and bank accounts) including the relevant accounting data are taken over automatically while creating a subscription. Therefore, the invoices based on the subscription can be initiated directly from the subscription contract card and will be transferred to the financial accounting automatically – without any additional manual work.
knkPublishing Subscription Management and Sales for Magazine Publisher (B2C)
The publishing software knkPublishing software supports magazine publishers in creating, marketing and selling digital and printed subscriptions, providing a solid background system for pricing and contract information.
Parameters for different subscription types may be defined on an individual basis enabling the publisher to sell: print only subscriptions, subscriptions with access to digital editions, e-paper only or a combination of both print and digital). Using web services, subscription prices and conditions can be transferred to your website or other eCommerce platforms.
Besides the subscription types mentioned above, knkPublishing subscription management covers:
- Full year subscription (Print, digital, both, apps)
- Trial versions (subscriptions to a limited number of issues)
- Gift subscriptions (gifts might be free of charge or related to a small extra payment)
- Digital upgrades for existing subscribers
- Recruit-a-friend campaigns
- Special campaigns (3-for-1 deals, subscribe to one magazine and receive an additional subscription for another magazine for a small surcharge)
- Other formats (half-year subscriptions, seasonal subscriptions)
knkPublishing Advertising and Sales for Magazine Publisher (B2C)
Increase revenues by offering multi-device advertising campaigns
The advertisement module of knkPublishing provides modern magazine publishers with a variety of functions for offering and selling printed and digital advertising campaigns. Ad campaigns might not only cover different channels (print, digital, mobile) but also may link ads from different brands of your portfolio.
knkPublishing ad management covers the following ad options:
- Printed ads and advertisements within digital editions
- Digital ads on websites (e.g. pay per click or flat fee)
- Advertisements within newsletters or inserts
- Enhanced ads optimized for tablets
- Native ads within the editorial part of your magazine
- Social media ads
Using the extensive options for bundling advertisement services, advertising campaigns can be optimally organized to fulfill your customers’ requirements and expectations.
knkPublishing CRM for Magazine Publisher (B2C)
Strengthen your advertisement customer loyalty
Today, advertising budgets have to be spent on different channels and campaigns aiming to optimally reach the reader on the right channel at the right time. Using our “360° view” of your readers you might offer your ad customers personalized multi-channel advertising campaigns (printed, digital, mobile and Social Media), individually tailored on their target group. Thus, you can increase campaign effectiveness and turning them into loyal customers.
Increase the number of readers by conducting well targeted marketing campaigns
Addressing specific target groups by entering detailed segmentation criteria is a basic function of knkPublishing’s CRM module. Increase campaign effectiveness for marketing digital upgrades for existing subscribers or subscription bundles (print & digital) together with gifts by directly addressing different interest groups. Offers might also be send out to existing mailing groups as part of newsletter campaigns.
Increasing your brand awareness
Social Media has become an important communication channel for modern magazine publishers. Review how your brands and content are doing on different Social Media channels including Twitter, Facebook and blogs. Take advantage of their capabilities to follow up on topics of major interest in your next issue. Provide your readers with content they are really curious about.
departments. Besides the specific editorial topic planning for one medium, knkPublishing enables you to define templates which can be used for optimizing your internal processes.
- Editorial planning (topical, regarding the overall schedule and financial)
- Management of internal and external articles (status, workflow, metadata, digital contents)
- Tracking of the articles published (in which issue this article has already been published)
- Magazine royalty accounting (flat fee, or based on the number of words/lines)
- Management of articles in different formats
- Tagging of articles (defining key words and metadata)
- Planning and monitoring of deadlines and milestones
- Integrated to-do management
Why Choose knk and knkPublishing
- Optimized workflows for subscription and advertisement management.
- Extensive possibilities to conduct creative marketing campaigns (discounts, gifts and a lot more).
- Flexibility – Extend your system to multiple channels: eCommerrce stores, digital newsstands or other digital portals.
- Get Social – Use Social Media management to review what’s going on, on your facebook or Twitter accounts or Blogs.
- Understand you customer – An ingetrated system provides a 360° view of you customers.